Sunday 29 April 2012

hair oils


coconut oil is one of the best natural nutritions for hair and my favourite oil, it helps in healthy growth providing it with a shiny complexion, i apply a small amount everyday. 

jojoba oil i usually apply it after i wash my hair before i blow dry. you can also use it as a moisturiser and make up remover, its kind on your eyes so you can use it to remove eye make up. 

avocado oil is rich in proteins, amino acids, and vitamins A,D and E it adds moisture to the hair, its also less messy then mashing up a ripe avocado and using it as a deep conditioner but its ment to have the same affect. i have only just bought it but so far so good.

castor oil is ment to increase hair growth, thicken hair and reduce/prevent hair damage i apply castor oil to my hair tips/all over my hair the night before i wash it and go to sleep with my hair wrapped up, because the oil is quite thick i usually mix it with coconut oil and sometimes Shea butter.  

1 comment: