Saturday, 24 December 2011
for awhile i've wanted to make my own jewellery and yesterday i found a little shop in portobello which sold all the right tools i needed to do so - so here it is my very own creation :)
bow tie necklace
Sunday, 11 December 2011
major hair treatment time :)
my step-by-step guide on how i treat my hair;
1. Shampoo rinse thoroughly
2. Apply argan oil treatment and cover with cap leave in for 45mins
3. Rinse and condition leave conditioner for 20mins then rinse
4. Hot oil and castor oil treatment: heat the oil in boiling hot water for 1minute apply to hair comb through with a wide tooth comb, wrap in cling film & blow dry 10-15mins
5. Shea butter treatment
6. Heat protector then blow dry
7. Argan oil serum then straighten
playing around with photoshop this morning and found out a new way to create a vintage effect on photographs...
open photoshop: image > adjustments > photo filter turn up the density to about 45%
new layer > fill layer with colour 000d5e > change to soft light and lower the opacity
Sunday, 4 December 2011
i think i did alright for my first try at airbrushing..
(even though the neck is kinda fucked up, oh well. practice makes perfect)
my song of the week
the songs been on repeat - actually i lied the whole album has been on repeat this week.
You da one - Rihanna
"you the one that i dream about all day
you the one that i think about always
you are the one so i make sure i behave!
my love is your love, your love is my love"
recently got back from dominica with my dad and little sister - miss it already!